open scholarly communication in the european research area for social sciences and humanities
OPERAS - PKP - Forum
Discuss within the European Community
Distributed #research #infrastructure for open #scholcomm in #SSH #Europe & #OpenScience. Funded by @EU_H2020. See: #OpenAccess & @TripleEU & @COESOEU
This week #COESO, together with @OPERAS_GER reached the German #research #funder community with an interactive workshop to discuss #SSH #CitizenScience #funding at a local level. Learn more and get involved with our advocacy actions here:
⏱️Clock's ticking: You need #funding? Your #SSH #research needs awareness? Join the @OPERASEU /@TripleEU #crowdfunding workshop on 24 May 2022, 2-3pm (CEST) to learn how to crowdfund your project.
Register here: https://forms.gle/2fwqncuGyFB6exTF7
#discover #collaborate #connect #OpenScience
4/4 @GHIWashington launched a new platform to facilitate the collaboration between the groups involved : #researchers, #practitioners, #activists #citizenscholars and #policymakers. @janasinakeck, how does the platform improve your collective research ?
- Supporting Ukrainian Editorial Staff: Crowdfunding Campaignby Judith Schulte on May 6, 2022 at 9:08 am
The invasion of Ukraine on 24 February 2022 and the expansion of the war zone across the country have had a significant impact on the country’s scientific activity. Much civilian infrastructure has been destroyed, including...
- Scientific Crowdfunding in the Social Sciences and Humanitiesby Sona Arasteh on May 4, 2022 at 9:25 am
How researchers from the social sciences and humanities (SSH) gain funding for their research and how much funding they receive depends on institutional budgets as well as on society’s perception of SSH. But individual...
- “TRIPLE: Behind the Scenes” series #10: Sona Arastehby Lore Caliman on April 25, 2022 at 9:00 am
In the series “TRIPLE: Behind the Scenes”, we feature individual staff members from the TRIPLE project team to give a face to the people behind the scenes. What is their role in the project,...
- Open Access Books Network becomes an OPERAS Special Interest Groupby Karla Avanço on April 4, 2022 at 8:00 am
The Open Access Books Network (OABN) is pleased to share that it has become an OPERAS Special Interest Group (SIG), and as such it is now formally supported by OPERAS, the European Research Infrastructure...
- OPERAS statement on initiatives and measures to support Ukraine’s social sciences and humanities communityby Judith Schulte on March 14, 2022 at 10:58 am
In the light of the recent Russian invasion of Ukraine, the OPERAS community highlights the importance of supporting the Ukrainian research and cultural infrastructures, as well as the Ukrainian humanities and social sciences (SSH)...