open scholarly communication in the european research area for social sciences and humanities
OPERAS - PKP - Forum
Discuss within the European Community
May we introduce to you #TRIPLE project manager Emilie Blotière @Blotiere1 from @Huma_Num? Read her story on the @OPERASEU blog in our “Behind the Scenes” series:
#Discover #Connect #Collaborate #SSH #GreatTeam
Recommendation for #socialsciences & #humanities #CitizenScience funders: Diversify funding schemes! Promote a variety of models: large & small, global & local - responding to cultural and other needs.
@OPERASEU @Ibercivis @MaitePelacho @FSanzGarcia
📢 The registration to the #osfair2021 is open!
📑Sign up now free of charge to secure your virtual seat and participate in the discussion around fostering local and global open science communities.
🗓️ 20-23 September 2021, don't miss it!
- TRIPLE: Behind the Scenes #5: Emilie Blotièreby Lore Caliman on August 3, 2021 at 9:43 am
In the series “TRIPLE: Behind the Scenes” we feature individual staff members from the TRIPLE project team, to give a face to the people behind the scenes. What is their role in the project, what is...
- The Holy Grail does not exist: OPERAS-P and OASPA’s workshops for publishers on innovative business models for booksby Tom Mosterd on July 15, 2021 at 9:16 am
The Holy Grail does not exist: OPERAS-P and OASPA’s workshops for publishers on innovative business models for books By Agata Morka & Tom Mosterd In May 2021, together with the Open Access Scholarly Publishing...
- “OPERAS-PL – communication in humanities and social sciences”: Report on the Polish Node meetingby mfranczak on July 6, 2021 at 1:07 pm
“What is happening at the Digital Humanities Centre is of great importance for the entire humanities and social sciences”, these words expressed by Prof. Stanisław Filipowicz, Vice-President of the Polish Academy of Sciences, marked...
- Report on the OPERAS-P workshop “The Future of Scholarly Communication”by mfranczak on July 6, 2021 at 8:29 am
“The Future of Scholarly Communication” workshop was organised as a part of OPERAS Innovation Lab, which aims to facilitate communication and knowledge exchange within a field of digital humanities. The OPERAS Innovation Lab is...
- OPERAS Rated as Key Research Infrastructure within the European Unionby Judith Schulte on July 5, 2021 at 11:19 am
With enthusiasm, we share the announcement made by the European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures (ESFRI) Committee on June 30th that OPERAS will be added to the ESFRI Roadmap 2021 (https://www.esfri.eu/latest-esfri-news/new-ris-roadmap-2021). A milestone in...