open scholarly communication in the european research area for social sciences and humanities
[#Conference] Join OpenEdition at #UKSG2021 from today April 12 to 14! How?
🔸Daily virtual demos of the OpenEdition Journals & Books platforms at 11am & 3pm (UK time)
🔸Live meeting & chat during the exhibition hours via the conference platform
Looking forward to seeing you!
📢We are ready to start! FAIRsFAIR Week 2021 today continues with our all hands meeting! Ingrid Dillo, @DANS_knaw_nwo and @FAIRsFAIR_EU Coordinator is welcoming all!
Full agenda https://bit.ly/3mDDRaJ
Does your Friday afternoon look a bit uninspired?Join us tomorrow at 2 PM CEST for the OA Diamond Journals Study Q&A webinar! We will make it worth your time. #oadiamondstudy Register here:https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_B5DpGZwRQq-v5u-lgFddWQ
- PUBLISHERS AND PUBLISHING STANCES: a Contribution to Multilingualism and Biliodiversityby Judith Schulte on April 9, 2021 at 9:42 am
Workshop from SIGs on Multilingualism and Advocacy discusses OA journals and the Ibero-American publishers landscape The workshop on “Publishers and Publishing Stances: a Contribution to Multilingualism and Bibliodiversity” takes place on April 22nd, via...
- Workshop 7 April 2021: Innovative business models for OA book publishing in Europeby Elisabeth Ernst on March 25, 2021 at 12:48 pm
We invite you to the first workshop of a series of workshops on business models for open access books. Workshop: Innovative business models for open access books – 6 approaches in Europe Time: Wednesday...
- Survey on Citizen Science funding in the Social Sciences and Humanitiesby Elisabeth Ernst on March 15, 2021 at 11:31 am
Please answer our survey on Citizen Science funding in the social sciences and humanities: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftQpEmsejXdiZmSOTZUX76-Pj56LyASRogy4qYT4Rqr-cSFA/viewform The COESO project, in its early stages, aims at an in-depth understanding of the landscape on Citizen Science funding...
- OA Diamond Journals Study completed: Report emphasizes diversity and sustainable pathways for diamond Open Accessby admin on March 9, 2021 at 8:15 am
OPERAS is pleased to announce the publication of an in-depth report and associated recommendations arising from a study of open access journals across the world that are free for readers and authors, usually referred...
- For a Change: Let’s Make a Change! OPERAS Survey on Collaborative Models for Open Access Booksby Judith Schulte on February 26, 2021 at 11:45 am
The survey has been prolonged and is now open until 14 April! In 2018 the OPERAS Business Models Special Interest Group published a white paper on Business Models for Open Access. The report described...